Grace Center Family,
We would like to invite you to join us in praying for America on Thursday, May 3rd - The 2018 National Day of Prayer. The theme this year is unity, taken from Ephesians 4:3, “Making every effort to keep the Spirit through the bond of peace." Please pray with us that America will come together in unity, turning away from anything that divides us, and turn toward Jesus Christ who has the power to unite us together. Mark 11:24 says, “Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them." Expect Miracles!
We believe that declarations establish what we desire to have in our lives, according to God's word. Job 22:28 says, “You will declare a thing and it will be established for you; so light will shine on your ways." When we declare, we will shine as lights in the world, illuminating the goodness and the glory of God all around us. Would you consider joining us in declaring and praying into the following prophetic words, given to our house by Gary Morgan, as well as the prayer points for unity in America and the seven centers of influence found below?
-Becky Dollar, Senior Pastor
Praying Prophetic Words Over Grace Center
Gary Morgan’s Prophetic Words:
“The Lord says, there is a 90 degree shift that is about to take place in this house. As the 90 degree happens, so is the degree of God. The Degree is going to become a Decree that is going to establish something here." "The Lord says, He will establish such a wave of His presence, it will be the wave you’ve been waiting for!”
“As each of you come together in unity and celebration, it will cause a carrying of the new wine that God wants you to release in this hour into this region"…."for such a time as this!"
"There were 12 tribes, one tabernacle and God’s presence. Each tribe was diverse, but unity established a meeting place so that God could come and have a friendship with His people.” "God celebrates your diversity and champions your unity!"
"What does it look like to champion a city? I prophesy this corporately, regionally and nationally. What does it look like if 12 states come together to host His presence, or 12 churches come together and the tabernacle is the city of Franklin? It looks like a cloud by day and fire by night. There is a visible glory being seen by all people expressing the same heart towards God. In their diversity, the power of the 12 was there to establish His Kingdom.”
Praying for Unity in America
How to Pray for Unity in America (From the 2018 National Day of Prayer)
1. Pray for Unity in America
“Making every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.” Ephesians 4:3
- The present spiritual crisis in America is calling us to pray for and take all necessary actions to come together as a nation.
- God is the only One who can bring unity, harmony, and oneness in America, therefore, we look only to Him in prayer.
- Call upon God to empower us to make every effort to live in unity, call for unity, and forward unity in America continually.
2. Pray for Unity in the Church of America.
“Now I urge you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree in what you say, and that there be no divisions among you, and that you be united with the same understanding and the same conviction." 1 Corinthians 1:10
- God is calling His church in America to unify upon the authority of the Bible and the centrality of Jesus Christ, the only Savior of the world.
- Ask God for thousands of local churches to unify as one body of Christ, agreeing together that God is our greatest need in America.
- Call upon God for Jesus’ Church in America to walk in unity, harmony, and oneness, so His Church personifies, calls, and leads America to unity.
3. Pray for Unity in the Families, Workplaces, Communities, and Cities in America.
“Also, the power of God was at work in Judah to unite them to carry out the command of the King and his officials by the word of the Lord." 2 Chronicles 30:12
- God’s power upon us is the only source to unite our families, workplaces, communities and cities in America.
- Call families, workplaces, communities, and cities to look to our only King, Jesus Christ, who is not only the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, but also the Prince of Peace who can unify us.
- Pray for America’s families, workplaces, communities, and cities. It is the spiritual energy that leads to forgiveness, reconciliation, healing and unity.
4. Pray for Unity among all Ethnicities and People in America.
“For he is our peace, who made both groups one and tore down the dividing wall of hostility." Ephesians 2:14
- Since each of us is made in the image of God, we each bear His image regardless of the color of our skin or the uniqueness of our ethnicity.
- Through the death of Jesus Christ on the cross, He has torn down the wall of division among all ethnicities and people.
- In God alone, we unify and live in peace with one another, standing as one people against all racial and ethnic division, denouncing it as sin and not God’s will for us.
5. Pray for Unity that we Agree clearly, Unite visibly, and Pray Extraordinarily for the Next Great Spiritual Awakening in America.
“They all were continually united in prayer." Acts 1:14
- Preceding the epic movement of God on the day of Pentecost in Acts 2, Jesus’ people were continually united in prayer together.
- Convict the church in America to wake up spiritually, agree clearly, unite visibly, and pray extraordinarily for the next Great Awakening in America to occur in our generation.
- Call upon God to bring spiritual awakening now in America shaping the future of America, just as the Great Spiritual Awakenings in our history have shaped our spiritual heritage as a nation.
How to Pray for the Seven Centers of Influence in America:
- Gospel-centered in message
- Disciple-makers in mission
- Spirit-empowered to unity
- Return to the Biblical model
- Reconciliation in broken relationships
- Restoration to love and unity
- Federal: Executive, legislative, judicial
- State: Executive, legislative, judicial
- Local Executive, judicial, police and first responders
- Divine protection
- Courage and dependence on God
- Truth Bearers
- Leaders of integrity
- Creators of economic blessing
- Givers of resources to the community